Group Mentor Coaching
(2 Participants, 10 Hours Total)
This option is for coaches interested in not only learning from the mentor, but also from someone else going through their own mentor coaching. Typically, participants that select this option already have someone they know that is ready for mentor coaching at the same time. In general, you can expect a process similar to this:
- Session 1: Introductions, process, and cadence
- Session 2: Coaching practice from your training programs; hot topics for both participants
- Session 3: Check-in for both participants; co-coaching and feedback
- Sessions 4 & 5: Check-in for one participant; focus opportunity for one participant; reflection from both participants
- Session 6: Check-in for both participants; group coaching and discussion with focus areas covered together; reflection from both participants
- Session 7: Check-in for both participants; co-coaching and feedback
- Sessions 8, 9, and 10: (not necessarily at the end) 1:1 individual sessions with the mentor coach and each participant.
“Thank you for the feedback, resources and for your overall mentorship and guidance. I appreciated and valued our time together. You have exceeded my expectations for what I had in mind when I signed up for an ICF mentor coach. Truly. I’m grateful to have found you and would recommend you to others seeking an ICF mentor coach without hesitation!”Morgan M.Consultant, Avion Consulting Inc.