Executive Coaching for entrepreneurs, business owners, consultants and leaders, whether you're responsible for your own personal and professional development, or you need this for your people (HR).
What kind of transition are you facing?
Here are some examples…
Work & Life
We can help.
If you or your people are facing changes – and feeling stuck – work with us to get bigger breakthroughs faster.
Here’s what you can expect
We follow our Transition to Transformation™ model.
Our model helps you:
- Reflect: Look back before you look ahead.
- Resonate: Use goals and data as a starting point for future setting.
- Resolve: Plan, make changes and build on every success through repeated learning, awareness and practice.
- Refocus: Review, get clear and celebrate your results.
This approach helps you break down big goals into small steps so milestones can be achieved and celebrated. A New Horizon Strategies executive coach will guide you through every phase.
We choose the right tools.
Once we understand you and the transition you are facing, together we choose the right tools every step of the way to help you make a transformation. Our team has a wealth of experience and has access to over 100 different tools to help you reflect, resonate, resolve and refocus.
We apply the right methods.
During each executive coaching session, your New Horizon Strategies coach will ask you to consider:
- What is happening for you right now?
- What is the most important thing you need to focus on today?
- What are your takeaways today?
- What are you willing to do next to move closer toward your goals?
No matter what you’re facing, we can help you move through this transition so you experience lifelong transformation.
Get started with New Horizon Strategies and receive:
- Executive coaching sessions about every three weeks
- Unlimited email support from your executive coach
- Optional: Check-in sessions with the next-level leader in the organization (beginning, middle and end of the engagement)
- Leadership assessment, debrief and consulting session
- Confidential tracking tools – on your goals, progress and results – for clear return on investment
- Optional: Interviews with colleagues for more insights
”New Horizon Strategies has a keen ability to recognize quickly where individuals are excelling and where they could use growth. They give the ability to consider things from a different perspective, review and reset the path we're on, and move forward with increased clarity and confidence.Christine D.Owner & Manager, Dobbyn Digital Media
Rated 4.9/5 by attendees*
*Average, per real survey results