You’re a leader with great success thus far in your life and career, but a new challenge is on the horizon. How will you adapt your previous strategies to most effectively solve your current (and future) opportunities? Problems are just opportunities in a different form!
Whether you’ve already had coaching or this is a new step, working with an experienced coach as your navigator through these upcoming hills and valleys is a GAME CHANGER. We know because we have coaches, too!
- Are you considering or dealing with a change in your work life?
- Do you want to make progress rather quickly?
- Are you ready to be held accountable along the way?
If so, there’s no better catalyst than a professional coach.
We apply the New Horizon Strategies Transition Model to help you:
Phase 1: REFLECT – “Look Back before we Look Ahead (LBLA)™”
Phase 2: RESONATE – Future Setting™
Phase 3: REFORM – Implementing our Goals with LAP™
Phase 4: REFOCUS – Measure RESULTS!
We use active questioning and listening – and then reflect what we hear from you about your dreams, goals, strengths, concerns, fears and desires – to help you make clear progress toward your goals.
This process of inquiry and personal discovery builds your level of awareness and responsibility while providing the structure, support and feedback you need to advance. See below for more details on how this unfolds for you.
Each coaching session will follow a template of 1) Checking In, 2) Focusing on the Topic of the Session, 3) Reviewing significant Take-Aways, and 4) Determining Actions.
Many emerging leaders, and mid- and senior-level executives, often struggle in their existing or new roles.
Executive coaching can help you explore and work through any issue that’s holding you back such as:
- Compassionate Assertiveness
- Being Braver
- Change LEADERSHIP
- Clear Communication
- Conflict management and Growth Resolution
- Decision making, Delegation & Negotiation
- Effective Presentation/Meeting Skills
- Executive presence, Influence & Gravitas
- Teamwork, Team Building & Trust
- VUCA Management
What percentage of time are you working ON your business versus IN your business?
Do you have the right processes in place? Equally if not more important, do you have the right PEOPLE in place?
Are you ready to start a new business or revamp an existing one?
We can help you with everything from evaluating opportunities, to getting organized, to strategic planning, to marketing to launching using the New Horizon Strategies Transition Model.
Often a part of executive coaching, we tend to be at a decision point for ourselves as well as our team.
Is your dream job no longer a dream?
Do you feel out of place in an old or new job?
Do you long for a different opportunity?
Have you already decided to leave but need a boost?
Career coaching can help you reconnect with your passions and sort through your options so you can take the right next steps.
Personality Assessments & Consulting
Personality assessments and consulting often take place throughout the coaching process.
We are certified in a wide range of tools to support understanding of where you are now (RESONATE). Our assessment instruments and links to learn more are included below. Assessment consulting sessions are typically 2-hours and include a review of the assessment, how it works, data it’s based on, your specific results (individual and/or team and/or organization), and coaching on your goals using this new data.
- Hogan Personality Assessment (sample Leader Report)
- The Hogan Personality Inventory assessment measures your day-to-day personality, also known as the bright side. It assesses how you relate to others. This can be used to determine how well you work with others, how you lead and follow, and if you are successful as a leader and as a follower.
- EQi 2.0 Workplace and Leadership Assessments (Leadership Sample Report)
- EQ 360 Assessment (Sample Report)
- The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0) is the world’s leading assessment tool used for assessing emotional and social intelligence and an excellent way to understand the emotional competencies of an individual. It is a ‘self-rater’ instrument, versus the multi-rater EQ 360.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (sample report, “Introduction to Type” workbook will also be included during review of this assessment)
- The purpose of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory is to make the theory of psychological types described by C. G. Jung understandable and useful in people’s lives. The essence of the theory is that much seemingly random variation in the behavior is actually quite orderly and consistent, being due to basic differences in the ways individuals prefer to use their perception and judgment.
- The Personalysis Profile reveals the dynamic nature of personality and shines a light on your pattern of personality diversity. It reveals your distinctive individual pattern of strengths, needs, tendencies and gifts that make you “you.” Using a combination of colors and dimensions, Personalysis provides a quick and easy way to see how you are uniquely wired to thrive.
- Cultural Transformation Tool™ (Barrett Values)
- Cultural transformation happens when people in the organisation become deeply aware of their motivations and are able to align these with their organisational strategic intentions in a collaborative way. It is an evolutionary process that unleashes the best of what can be, both individually and collectively.
As a coaching client, you’ll get the benefit of research-based consulting resources from thought leaders such as Daniel Pink, Simon Sinek, the Hudson Coaching Institute, the 5 o’clock club career coaching tools, Dr. Brené Brown, Steven Johnson, Eric Berne, Mintzberg managerial models, Situational Leadership, Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Johari, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, and a selection of leadership development tactics from the suite of facilitated topics NHS provides corporate clients (more details may be provided upon request). These are applied as necessary based on client needs. The most important role a coach plays is being completely “with” the client in their growth and progressions.