- Are you considering or dealing with a change in your work life?
- Do you want to make progress rather quickly?
- Are you ready to be held accountable along the way?
If so, there’s no better catalyst than a professional coach.
- Define your top Goals
- Understand the Opportunities
- Understand the Obstacles
- Define what must be Done to achieve your goals
We use active questioning and listening – and then reflect what we hear from you about your dreams, goals, strengths, concerns, fears and desires – to help you make clear progress toward your goals.
This process of inquiry and personal discovery builds your level of awareness and responsibility while providing the structure, support and feedback you need to advance.
Many emerging leaders, and mid- and senior-level executives, often struggle in their existing or new roles.
Executive coaching can help you explore and work through any issue that’s holding you back such as:
- Change management
- Conflict management
- Decision making
- Executive presence
- Presentation/Meeting Skills
- Is your dream job no longer a dream?
- Do you feel out of place in an old or new job?
- Do you long for a different opportunity?
- Have you already decided to leave but need a boost?
Career coaching can help you reconnect with your passions and sort through your options so you can take the right next steps.
Are you ready to start a new business or revamp an existing one?
We can help you with everything from evaluating opportunities, to getting organized, to strategic planning, to marketing to launching.
Personality Assessments & Consulting
Personality assessments and consulting often take place throughout the coaching process.
We are certified in these assessment instruments:
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0)
- EQ-i 2.0 360 Degree Feedback
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
As a coaching client, you’ll get the benefit of research-based consulting resources from thought leaders such as Daniel Pink, Simon Sinek and Dr. Brené Brown, among others.